Servicios para los asociados
The mission of the Meetings Committee is to insure the successful execution of LESI Conferences and Meetings by establishing the criteria used to select host Societies and venues, examining nominee host Societies and venues for their ability to adhere to the criteria, recommending host Societies and venues for LESI Conferences and Meetings and providing aid, support and oversight to host Societies and venues, as requested and needed.
The goals of the Meeting Committee for 2011-2012 include the following:
- Finalize the LESI Meetings Manual as soon as possible, including integration of LESI Meeting Support program of a Gold, Silver and Bronze service package.
- Prepare a short best practices white paper and contract suggestions for working with Paid Conference Organizers.
- Examining nominee host Societies and venues for their ability to adhere to the criteria
- Assist Societies presently designated to host LESI Annual Conferences in 2013 (Brazil), 2014 (Russia) and 2015 (Benelux) and 2016 (China) as requested and able.
- Make recommendations for host Societies and venues for the 2016 LESI Annual Conference.
- Start looking into venues for the 2017 LESI Annual Conference and beyond.
- Populate and maintain the Committee pages on the LESI Website