Servicios para los asociados
The mission of the America’s Committee is to promote the licensing profession in the America’s, by, inter alia, promoting networking among its members, sponsoring appropriate educational activities such as workshops, lectures, and seminars, monitoring legal developments in the region and identifying and collaborating on problem areas of concern to, and major new developments in, professionals in this region.
The goals of the America’s Committee for 2011-2012 include the following:
- Develop with assistance from the LESI External Relations Committee an Outreach strategy for contacting and collaborating with relevant professional and business organizations involved with licensing and technology transfer in the America’s Region as a significant part of their agenda.
- Coordinate with the LESI External Relations Committee to identify relevant target professional organizations in the America’s involved with licensing and technology transfer as a significant part of their agenda and to implement the Outreach strategy to make and maintain contact with them and to collaborate on activities with them.
- Seek to produce an LES Workshop or Webinar on key issues for the profession moderated by the America’s Committee but comprising presenters from the third party organizations. The program should focus on similarities and differences regarding such key issues between the organizations.
- Conduct/sponsor at least one Workshops at the 2012 LESI Annual Conference.
- Secure and sponsor at least one publication in les Nouvelles.
- Populate and keep up-to-date the Committee pages on the LESI Website.
- Organize and conduct the Pan-American Tour based on prior tours.
- Populate and maintain the Committee pages on the LESI Website.